Resumes of petroleum engineering students (or those minoring in petroleum) at Texas A&M University may be posted on this site for companies to review.
- Internship resumes are posted from September to mid-July
- Full time resumes are posted up to one year after the student’s graduation.
Before you submit it, your resume:
- must be in pdf format
- must include your name
- must include your email and/or phone number
- must include the month and year of your graduation
- must NOT include your physical address, birth date, social security number or any other highly personal information
- can Include your hometown and state (optional)
Uploaded resume file names must include your name.
Undergraduates: on the submission form, use the LEVEL of petroleum engineering classes you are currently taking (300s=junior, 400s=senior, etc.), not how many hours you have at Texas A&M, to identify your classification.
Graduates: internship resumes CANNOT be posted without your advisor’s permission. You will be instructed what to do once you submit your file.
Distance learning: your resume is ineligible if you are already employed in a petroleum engineering capacity.
WARNING: all posted resumes are open to public viewing (which is why we only want your name, phone number and email address on them).